Sunday 29 April 2012

Third Antonidas Monthly Mogging Contest

Parabola - 2 Honorable Mentions in Best Overall and Most Original

The 3rd Antonidas monthly mogging contest was held today. Since my usual co-sponsors/judges couldn't make it today I had to do it all alone. As a result I cut down on the number of categories this time and ran the whole thing in about half an hour.

And the winners...


Overall Best Dressed
Darkathena - 1st place for 25,000 gold
Fleurjolie - 2nd place for 15,000 gold
Xcraft - 3rd place 10,000 gold

Parabola - Honorable Mention 5,000 gold

Cheesecake
Eowin - 1st place tie 10,000 gold
Lustforblood - 1st place tie 10,000 gold
Lustforbust- 1st place tie 10,000 gold

Wuh - Honorable Mention 5,000 gold
Mindkontrol - Honorable Mention 5,000 gold

Most Original
Gratram - 10,000 gold

Parabola - Honorable Mention 5,000 gold

Darkathena

Fleurjolie
Lustforbust

Lustforblood
Wuh



Gratram

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I missed it. Send me an ingame email when you are going to do one and I will donate. I want to help support these. Keep up the good work. - Notken

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the last sunday of every month.

    ReplyDelete